WordPress Most Popular Plugins
Apple Tech Designs is one of the best companies that is known for building and developing websites, plugins for WordPress and mobile applications. Due to the development of modern technology, there are many benefits that a website would give especially when it is created through the use of modern technology. Most of the websites are using WordPress plugins in order for it to function effectively.
If you are looking for a trusted and proven company in terms of providing WordPress plugins, Apple Tech Designs is all you need. In order for you to be guided about WordPress plugins, the following are some of the WordPress most popular plugins that are used in order to create a website that would cater the needs of the visitors.
- Yoast WordPress SEO Plugin: Using this plugin, your content would become well written at the same time WordPress site would be optimized.
- Revslider: Is a very nice plugin, it allows you to add sliders/banners to your website and customize its motion and time to slide.
- Contact Form 7: This is a form of contact plugin that is flexible, dynamic and simple. It allows you to create input forms to capture info from your users.
- W3 Total Cache: Through the use of caching, there would be an Easy Web Performance Optimization (WPO). This plugin can speed up your website up to 60%, great tool.
- All In One SEO Pack: Is a full package plugin for SEO purposes. It has a lot of benefits and tools that gives you a great insight about how useful is your content in terms of SEO.
- WP Super Cache: Similar to W3 Total Cache plugin, it enables caching on your website which speeds the loading time.
- Jetpack: Jetpack is a single plugin that gives you the most powerful WordPress.com features, hooking your self-hosted WordPress site to WordPress.com’s infrastructure to take advantage of robust stats, easy social sharing,
- WP Pagenavi: This would produce an interface for paging navigation that is advanced and very useful for blog writers and websites with heavy content.
- Yoast Google Analytics for WordPress: Using this plugin, it is now easier for WordPress site to be tracked because it has tracking codes and other data that is responsible for searching result pages as well as error pages.
- Woocommerce: Is an ecommerce plugin that allows you to sell products and accept credit card payments even on your WordPress website. You don’t need to have an ecommerce platform anymore as this plugin does it all.
Above mentioned plugins are just few of the WordPress most popular plugins that can be used in order to help you and save you time when building an ecommerce website. If you are interested to know more about the latest WordPress plugins or trends just visit Apple Tech Designs or call us at 713-805-5888